Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday morning funnies

I'm at my USA Hockey coaching certification clinic this morning. Sure, I had to get up early and drive an hour to get here, but I actually enjoy these. Maybe I'm in the minority there, I don't know. I find it helpful to refocus and get the coaches on the same page in terms of priorities and expectations for the season - at least until tomorrow when 2/3 of the people here forget that we're only supposed to spend 10-15% of practice time on strategies and systems. 

Anyway, that's not the point of this post. They showed a couple of videos during the morning class that I thought I'd share. There's one for the parents and one for the players. Both of them may be good for some early season perspective - and a good laugh! I especially liked The Elite Athlete's Mom. Enjoy!

The Elite Athlete's Mom:

My Coach Sucks:

No comments:

Post a Comment