Saturday, May 10, 2014

The 2014 Beeski Hockey Parents Survey is here!

Quick hit to let everyone know that the 2014 Beeski Hockey Parents Survey is now live!

I've kept the survey very consistent with last year's survey so I'll be able to look at trends, but there are a few new questions I've added. My main goal for this year is to increase participation. I'd love to get enough responses to be able to share program-specific results. But for that, I'd probably need at least 30 responses per program. That's very possible if people share the link with their hockey friends!

Click here to take the survey!

*  *  *  *  *  *
Got news to share? Photos or videos? Game summaries? Interesting articles? Contact Beeski or 'Like' us on Facebook.

Check out the Beeski Youth Hockey Database for info on season fees and features for youth hockey teams!

No comments:

Post a Comment